Each project is uniquely designed reflecting the kinder or school and its community. Accessibility and inclusiveness for children is always a priority and is complemented with therapeutic and sustainable design principles that support childhood development, play and learning outcomes, curriculum and inquiry units. Landscaping is a big part of the design process which combines natural elements with native and indigenous planting schemes.
Here is what we can provide:
- Consultation and collaboration with stakeholders, teachers, children, parent committees, Indigenous communities, local councils
- Concept design for preliminary project discussions, display purposes and grant applications
- Detailed design and specifications
- Master planning including staged implementation
Our teams of experienced trades specialise in creating unique outdoor spaces for children. Utilising hand crafted techniques and landscaping expertise, they work collaboratively with a range of knowledgeable and skilled partners, meeting the requirements of playground regulations and safety.
We offer a range of flexible build options in which your project can progress from design to completion.
- Engage us to build and project manage
- Using our design, engage another contractor and have us provide consultancy if required.
- Utilise trades, materials, equipment and volunteers from within your kindergarten or school community and conduct working bees to carry out the works which can be supported or facilitated by us
We can create an ongoing maintenance plan for you or one of our team can be on site regularly to nurture the establishment of your exciting new outdoor play space.